Impact Air 45
The IMPACT AIR 45®'s unique 45° angled head allows maximum access and visibility. It is available with or without fiberoptics.
The IMPACT AIR 45® is also designed for use in periodontal and endodontic procedures, including:
- Apicoectomy (root canal drainage)
- Osteoplasty (bony contouring)
- Root Resection
A water or saline line inside the handpiece handle directs a pure water jet (not a mist) directly onto the cutting area. Air is exhausted through the back of the handpiece.
The IMPACT AIR 45® :
- Is fully autoclavable (all stainless steel)
- Minimizes downtime (office-replaceable turbine)
- Fits I.S.O. Standard handpiece couplings
- Uses standard friction grip burs (push-button bur release)